A Perfect Circle Concert Information
Preparing for Arrival
- Parking: Grass parking is $7 per vehicle and paved parking is $12. If you have not pre-purchased parking, please bring cash to pay upon entering Swope Park. If you are being dropped off for the show, instruct your driver to use the 63rd Street entrance before and after the show. All drop-offs and pickups are at Gate 4.
- All shows at Starlight are held rain or shine! If a dangerous weather situation should develop, the performance may be delayed or interrupted to allow conditions to improve. Updates will be made via the venue sound system and on Starlight’s home page and Twitter account.
- Items Allowed per Artist Request: Small purses and single-pouch drawstring bags are allowed but will be fully inspected. Each guest may bring one sealed bottle of water but will be required to pour the water into a disposable cup upon entry.
- Items Prohibited per Artist Request: Photography and video photography are strictly prohibited at this concert. Do not bring still or video cameras (including GoPros), tablets/phones larger than 7” and selfie sticks, as well as backpacks, bottles, cans, masks, tactical or military gear, flashing lights and glow sticks. In addition, Starlight’s standard list of prohibited items will apply; find that list on your ticket or in our FAQs online.
- Strobe lights will be in use during this concert.
At Starlight Theatre
- Magnetic wanding will be used at each entry gate. Non-invasive magnetometer wands scan each guest for prohibited metallic items. In addition, physical pat-downs will be required when a guest declines wanding for medical reasons (e.g. implant or medical device) or when a metal detector alert cannot be resolved through inquiry or physical inspection.
- Smoking is permitted in Starlight’s two clearly marked smoking areas – east of the Encore Deck and overlooking the north lawn. Smoking is NOT allowed in the audience area.
- Credit cards may be used at all permanent concession stands and most portables. Cash is accepted throughout the venue. There is no ATM on site.
- Guests may refill their disposable water cups throughout the night at Starlight’s 11 chilled water fountains and four water cup fillers. Complimentary small cups of ice water are also available upon request at our concession stands.
Need Info or Assistance?
- If you have questions about your ticket purchase or other items in advance of the show, contact Starlight at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-363-7827.
- At the show, ask for assistance from a GuestASSIST staff member (red polo shirt), usher (purple polo) or volunteer Ambassador (white polo) or visit one of our three Guest Information kiosks. You may also TEXT your location and issue to 816-799-7827, and we’ll be happy to assist. NOTE: This text line is monitored ONLY during performances.
Experience Kansas City this Summer with Capitol Federal®!
Since 2008, Capitol Federal® has proudly been a part of concert fun at Starlight Theatre in Kansas City. This concert season, they’re giving you the chance to win more great KC area experiences throughout the summer.
Simply visit capfed.com/starlight and complete the entry form and you’ll be eligible for a shot at one of their prizes throughout the 2017 Capitol Federal Concert Series at Starlight Theatre.