Volunteer at Starlight Theatre
|Starlight Theatre depends on volunteers to help ensure smooth operations and enjoyable experiences for our patrons.
Starlight Ambassador Program
• facility tours
• helping with auditions
• Broadway and Concert ushering
• cast parties
• community relations and corporate star hosts
• office assistants
• and more!
Click here to download a list of Ambassador activities.
If you’re interested in joining the Starlight Ambassadors, please come out to meet us at one of our general membership meetings.
Starlight Ambassador General Meetings:
|• Tuesday, March 4 at 6 pm
• Thursday, April 3 at 6 pm
No need to RSVP, just stop in to learn more. We look forward to seeing you!
(Ambassador meetings are held at Starlight Theatre in the Applause Club, inside gate 8 on the east side of the venue. Parking is free and in the adjacent Zoo parking lot.)
If you’d like more information, please email email@example.com.
Starlight Moonlighter Program:
Do you need to raise money for your not-for-profit group? We are looking for groups of volunteers over the age of 18 to serve as Hosts, Ticket Takers and Ushers for our Broadway shows.
Hosts – 8 volunteers per night
• Typical duties include greeting and directing guests to our Box Office and Will Call locations and guiding groups to their meeting sites.
Ticket Takers – 30 volunteers per night
• Scan or take tickets at gates, hand out programs, greet and guide guests to points of interest within the theatre.
Ushers – 25 volunteers per night
• Guide guests to their seat locations and assist guests in finding areas or specific locations within the theatre.
Contact us for available positions and performance nights.
Click here to learn more about the Starlight Moonlighter Program and Moonlighter job responsibilities. Or, contact Starlight Theatre's House Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Tessitura is Starlight Theatre's only official online ticketing service. Tickets purchased from websites other than kcstarlight.com or tickets.kcstarlight.com may be stolen or counterfeit, and often carry service charges that greatly inflate the overall price of your tickets. When purchasing tickets online you should only purchase from websites you can trust, kcstarlight.com and tickets.kcstarlight.com