Ovation Museum Associate
Ovation Museum Associates will be the face of the new Starlight Ovation Museum, which opens in June 2019. In addition to welcoming guests to the space, encouraging them to visit the exhibits and answering their questions about Starlight Theatre history, the associate will be responsible for sales of museum merchandise and limited comfort items.
Associates will be responsible for most functions of managing the Starlight Ovation Museum during Broadway and Concert performances. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting Starlight guests upon entry to and exit from the museum
- Answering guest questions and assisting with other needs
- Stocking and neatly arranging museum merchandise
- Assisting guests with merchandise selections
- Completing patron transactions at point of sale
- Balancing sales reports and deposit at end of nightly shift
- Delivering till contents to the designated individual or location
- Managing checkout of assisted listening devices
The Starlight Ovation Museum is open on Broadway show nights from 6 p.m. until the end of the intermission. On concert nights, the museum is open from the time the VIP Club opens until 15 minutes into the headliner’s set. Associates should be at their positions 15 minutes before museum open time and until their nightly closing processes are complete. Concert hours will vary by event.
Salary: $10 / hour
Associates are expected to work 1-2 shifts per Broadway show run and at least 2 concerts per month.
Submit employment application to Barb Schulte at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at reception during normal business hours at 4600 Starlight Road, Kansas City, MO 64132. No phone calls, please.
Starlight Theatre Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity organization and we maintain an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Candidates must submit to and pass pre-employment drug testing for employment consideration.