Create YOUR Starlight Season!
You’ve surely heard the news of the all-star Broadway lineup coming to Starlight Theatre this summer. Now, it’s time to create the 2017 season that suits you best!
To help Kansas Citians create the Starlight summer that best fits their particular interests, schedule and budget, we’re letting you build a season ticket package that includes five, six or all seven season shows. And if seven isn’t enough, you can even add two weekend specials – Mamma Mia and Kinky Boots.
Starlight season subscribers save up to 40% compared to single ticket prices and enjoy many other benefits including:
- FREE Parking – With a five-show season, you receive free grass parking. With six or more shows, you move up to free paved parking. (And we throw in free seat cushion rentals for seven-show buyers!)
- Easy exchanges – Your schedule changed and you can’t make it to a show on your regular season night? Just contact Starlight or complete a form online, and we’ll move your tickets to another night of the same show.
- Swap privileges – You may swap up to two season shows for others or swap into Broadway weekend specials. Swaps begin during Subscriber Early Access Week on March 27-31.
- Concert pre-sales – Buy tickets for your favorite bands before the general public with our exclusive online pre-sale codes.
- Discount dining and shopping – Save 20% on the Applause Club dinner buffet with a pre-purchased Season Dine Card and buy Starlight souvenirs in our Ovation gift shop for 10% less with your subscriber benefits card.
- Payment plans – Pay in full or in two or three installments, or call 816.363.7827 to customize a plan for your budget.
Convinced yet? Start building your season by choosing among these award-winning musicals:
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid (June 3-11) – This beloved musical delights families with eye-popping visuals and the music audiences love.
- Jersey Boys (June 27-July 2) – Sing along to the story of one of the greatest successes in pop music history, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- An American in Paris (July 11-16) – An American soldier, a mysterious French girl, a new start in the aftermath of war, and a story that will stay in your heart.
- SOMETHING ROTTEN! (July 25-30) – A hilarious tale of how the Bottom brothers beat Will Shakespeare to the punch and wrote the world’s very first MUSICAL!
- The Bodyguard (August 8-13) – Grammy nominee Deborah Cox embodies the unexpected love story of a music superstar and the man hired to protect her.
- Motown The Musical (August 22-27) – Berry Gordy’s journey from featherweight boxer to heavyweight music mogul, with 40 hit songs from artists whose careers he helped to launch.
- Grease (September 8-14) – It’s the one that you want…the 1950s summertime romance of Danny Zuko and Sandy D.
And make the summer even more fun by adding or swapping into these weekend specials:
- Mamma Mia! (June 23-25) – Don’t miss the Farewell Tour of the sunny, funny musical set on a Greek island and told with the timeless music of ABBA.
- Kinky Boots (NEW DATES! September 29-October 1) – With songs by pop icon Cyndi Lauper, this joyous musical celebrates friendship and the belief that you can change the world.
Season tickets, starting at $60 for five shows, can be purchased online, by calling 816.363.7827 or at the Starlight Ticket Office.