Top 10 Reasons to Gather the Girls
Looking for the perfect girls’ night out? Starlight Indoors has the show for you! With 16 performances Oct. 11-23, The Secret Comedy of Women: Girls Only! provides lots of choices for even the busiest schedules.
So, gather your best girlfriends, female coworkers and family members, gal pals, church ladies and everyone else who would enjoy a show that celebrates the honor, truth and humor of being female.
When you do, your group of 10 or more will save 15% off single ticket prices!
Need more convincing? Allow us to suggest our “Top 10 Reasons to Bring Your 9 Favorite Ladies” to The Secret Comedy of Women: Girls Only:
1. At least one person in your group will offer to buy you a drink for organizing the whole night out.
2. If not, with the money you save on a group ticket, you can buy yourself a drink!
3. When some of that drink comes out your nose because you are laughing too much, at least the people around you will be friendly faces.
4. The more purses there are, the better chance that someone will have a tissue when you start crying from laughing too hard.
5. You can volunteer one of your friends during the audience participation parts of the show, so that you aren’t the one in the spotlight!
6. Two hours laughing yourself silly with your girlfriends, not having to explain any of the jokes to the guys – doesn’t that sound like fun?!
7. Laughter in groups is contagious – don’t act like you don’t like to hear people snort.
8. It’s kind of impossible to explain the Pantyhose Ballet to those who haven’t seen it, so you might as well bring your girls along so you don’t have to.
9. How often do you really get an excuse to leave your husband at home?
10. Head out for dinner before the show and not only do you have a great time, you get out of cooking for the night!
Many types of groups have attended this comedy in other cities and they’ve LOVED it:
- Mothers, daughters, cousins, aunts, grandmothers
- Book, bridge, bingo and bunco clubs
- Bachelorette parties
- Bridal and baby showers
- Female-owned businesses’ clients and staff
- Mommy groups
- Red Hat ladies
- Church groups
Are you ready to email your friends and organize a group outing to The Secret Comedy of Women: Girls Only? Once you do, contact our Group Sales department to book your show and seats at 816.997.1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.