Volunteer at Starlight
PLEASE JOIN US! For the 2018 Season at Starlight Theatre!
The Ambassador General Meeting dates have been set for the 2018 season. Attendance at one General Meeting is mandatory for all NEW Ambassadors. Please attend one of these General Meetings at your convenience:
Ambassador General Meeting
- Saturday March 24 at 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday March 28 at 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday March 31 at 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
We look forward to seeing you there! Parking is free in the Zebra Lot on the east side of the venue. Enter through Gate 8 and follow the signs. Ambassador dues consist of a $25.00 annual, tax deductible contribution to Starlight Theatre. Dues are paid when turning in the Ambassador Membership Forms and prior to participating in any Ambassador activity.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambassador Training Sessions dates for all new and returning Ambassadors has been set. Attendance at one Training Session is mandatory for ALL Ambassadors. Please attend one of these Training Sessions at your convenience:
- Saturday April 14 at 9 a.m. - noon
- Saturday April 21 at 9 a.m. - noon
- Wednesday April 25 at 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Starlight Theatre depends on volunteers to help ensure smooth operations and enjoyable experiences for our patrons.
The Starlight Ambassador Program assists with:
- Venue tours
- Helping with auditions
- Broadway and concert ushering
- Cast parties
- Guest information
- Special events and more!
- Click here to download a list of Ambassador activities.
- Click here to view the Starlight Theatre Ambassador History.
- Click here to view a list of current Ambassador Advisory Board members.
If you’d like more information, please email email@example.com.
Starlight Moonlighter Program
All Moonlighter needs for Starlight’s Broadway season have been filled.
Do you need to raise money for your not-for-profit group? We are looking for groups of volunteers over the age of 18 to serve as Hosts, Ticket Takers and Ushers for our Broadway shows.
Hosts – 8 volunteers per night
- Typical duties include greeting and directing guests to our Box Office and Will Call locations and guiding groups to their meeting sites.
Ticket takers – 30 volunteers per night
- Scan or take tickets at gates, hand out programs, greet and guide guests to points of interest within the theatre.
Ushers – 25 volunteers per night
- Guide guests to their seat locations and assist guests in finding areas or specific locations within the theatre.
Check back this fall for information on next season's Moonlighter opportunities. Contact Starlight Theatre's Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.