Broadway Season Benefits
The Best Seats
- When you become a Season Ticket Holder, your seat locations are guaranteed to be the best available for all of your Broadway season shows.
- A season package saves you money compared to single ticket prices for each show. Click here for season ticket pricing.
- Budgeting for your Season Tickets is easy with our payment plans. We are happy to offer payment plans to our Season Ticket Holders.
Choices - Swap 2 Shows*
- Have you already seen one of our shows, or maybe you just want to see something different? If you want to swap up to two season shows for others or swap into our Broadway weekend special (Blue Man Group), we’re happy to assist. Season Ticket Holders will be able to swap shows starting March 23, 2020.
Easy Ticket Exchanges*
- Does your schedule sometimes change? Are you worried about rain in the forecast? Don’t miss a show for any reason. With 24-hour notice, we’ll exchange your tickets for the best available seats at another performance of the same show. Some restrictions do apply, but we’ll always do our best to make it easy to exchange seats from your regularly scheduled performance into another performance while each show is in town. Season Ticket Holders will be able to exchange shows starting March 23, 2020.
- All subscribers receive FREE paved parking for the 2020 season - a $40 value
- Use your subscriber card for a 10% discount (excluding alcohol) at all permanent concession stands at Broadway shows.
Early Access to Additional Tickets
- Additional tickets to Broadway shows can be purchased during Subscriber Early Access Week (TBD) before they are available to the general public. You'll also receive exclusive online pre-sale opportunities for our popular concert series
* If you swap or exchange into a higher-priced show or seating location, you will be charged the difference. If you swap or exchange into a less-expensive show or seating location, your balance will be put on account and can be applied to future ticket purchases through October 4, 2020.