Thank you for your interest in a leadership role with Young Friends of Starlight. Please complete
the form below and send with resume to Rachel at email@example.com by Friday,
February 25, 2022.
Steering Committee Expectations
- Attend each monthly meeting on the first Wednesday of each month, 4 - 5 p.m.
- Absences in excess of 3/year are subject for review.
- Fulfill at least one 2-year term (additional terms possible).
- Serve on a committee (descriptions to follow).
- Attend Young Friends of Starlight’s four core programs OR be responsible for selling at least four tickets to each program: Trivia Night, Starry Night, Dress Rehearsal Experience, Harvest Happy Hour.
- Volunteer at at least two KC Parks & Rec Clean Up Opportunities throughout the year.
- Become an official paying member of Young Friends of Starlight.