As 2021 draws to a close, we’re increasingly grateful for the more than 3,000 donors that stepped up this year in support of the arts and our community with a gift to Starlight. Thank you!
Beyond our stage, thousands of people each year are touched by Starlight’s community engagement programs that provide need-based performing arts scholarships to BIPOC students, promote healing and hope with free interactive performances for children in hospitals and shelters, and create unparalleled access to the arts for individuals with disabilities, low-income families, and more.
We hope that knowing how much your support means to those impacted by your gift brings a smile to your face this holiday season!
As we look ahead to next year, Starlight remains committed to producing, presenting, and promoting exceptional art experiences and impactful programs for all. In this season of giving, if you’re looking for opportunities to give back and make an even bigger impact on our community through the arts, consider increasing your support of Starlight by:
- Making an additional end-of-year donation - As a token of our appreciation, we’re excited to offer a bottle of Starlight First Edition Red Wine Blend (Red Mountain, 2018) for every $100 gift made between now and December 31st. Perfect for the holidays, it’s the gift that keeps on giving! Contact Megan McCranie at email@example.com or 816-997-1153 for more information.
- Better yet, become a sustaining donor to spread the financial impact of your gift throughout the year! Not only is this the easiest way to give, but smaller recurring gifts over time really do add up, and help ensure that Starlight is able to meet the changing needs of our community with flexibility and creativity. Sustaining contributions of any amount are automatically debited from your credit card on a monthly or quarterly basis and can be changed at any time.
- Consider joining Starlight’s Legacy Society - It’s easier than most people think to make a planned gift, bequests of all sizes are welcomed, and you can make a big impact on the future of our community!
- Volunteer - Give the gift of time and engage with the Starlight community in a new way.
- Advocate - Tell one friend why Starlight’s mission matters to you, or share the love on social media!
At Starlight, we believe in the joy of giving. This holiday season, we hope you’ll help us encourage others to find the joy in being part of something special and making a positive impact on our community.