Renew by Dec. 15 or Buy New Season Tickets Now
The deadline for Starlight Theatre subscribers to renew their season ticket packages for another musical season under the stars is fast approaching. Friday, Dec. 15 is the deadline to renew your same great seats (or request a seat upgrade) for Starlight’s 2018 Broadway season.
Now is also the ideal time for Kansas City theatre fans to join the family of Starlight season subscribers and enjoy five hit musicals under the stars next summer! When you buy new season tickets, you also have the option to add one or more weekend specials at the discounted subscriber price. And, ordering early ensures your order will be seated as soon as processing of renewals is completed this winter.
Starlight season subscribers enjoy many exclusive benefits:
- The best seats at the best prices
- Free grass parking (and opportunities to upgrade to paved parking)
- Ticket exchange and swap privileges
- 10% discount on concessions and gift shop purchases
- Broadway and concert ticket pre-sales, and more!
The 2018 season includes seven national touring Broadway productions – two of which are making their Kansas City debuts – and Starlight’s own production of Hairspray. Five of the shows run for full weeks, while the three others are weekend specials. The schedule features:
- On Your Feet – May 22-27
- Dirty Dancing – June 5-10
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King and I – June 12-17
- Chicago – June 22-24
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella – June 29-July 1
- Hairspray – July 27-Aug. 2
- Love Never Dies (Andrew Lloyd Webber’s sequel to The Phantom of the Opera) – Aug. 14-19
- The Illusionists – Sept. 28-30
Renew now and check one thing off your “to do” list.
Or, buy new season tickets now for a family member, friend or co-worker, and check one or several items off your holiday shopping list!
Renewals and new season ticket purchases are also available by calling 816.363.STAR (7827) or visiting the Starlight ticket office on weekdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.