Calling all young professionals! Are you or someone you know looking for ways to become more involved in the Kansas City arts community? Join the Young Friends of Starlight’s leadership team!
Applications are now open for the 2020 YFS Steering Committee. The Steering Committee works together to plan YFS events that provide opportunities to network with other like-minded young professionals and learn about various programs at Starlight. Expectations of the Steering Committee include:
- Fulfill at least one 2-year term (additional terms possible)
- Serve on a committee (Events, Marketing, Membership, Personal Development, Community Involvement)
- Attendance at monthly meetings
- Attendance at YFS’ four signature events
- Volunteer for at least one Moonlight Volunteer Night
- Paid membership of Young Friends of Starlight ($45/year)
For more information on Young Friends of Starlight, visit our page.