Young Friends of Starlight
Young Friends of Starlight (formerly Center Stage) is the young professionals membership group of Starlight Theatre. The group makes Broadway shows, concerts and special events at Starlight more accessible for young adults between the ages of 21-40, and provides opportunities to network, learn about various programs and develop long-lasting support of Starlight.
With a variety of social events throughout the year, Young Friends of Starlight is a fun way for young professionals of Kansas City to enjoy the shows they love while meeting other like-minded individuals. This new generation of Starlight advocates continues to grow as they look forward to the future of Starlight.
Basic membership includes:
- $5 off Sunday-Thursday summer Broadway performances
- Up to 30% off select Thursday night summer Broadway performances
- Ticket giveaways for select concerts
- Invitation to special members-only dress rehearsal events
- Discounts for annual After Hours at the Towers and Harvest Happy Hour events
- and so much more!
To be notified of Young Friends of Starlight’s upcoming events, we encourage you to join our email list.