The calendar just turned to January, but summer 2018 concert dates at Starlight Theatre are already stacking up.
The newest announcement is the co-headline tour of Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers on Monday, June 18. Each with more than four decades of making award-winning music, the bands will draw heavily from their catalogs of rock ‘n’ roll hits that defined the 1970s, ‘80s and beyond. Tickets for this must-see show go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 12.
The other concert events already announced for the Starlight stage in 2018 are:
- Trevor Noah
Saturday, May 12
- The Tenderloins (TruTV’s Impractical Jokers)
Saturday, May 19
- Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
Saturday, June 2
- Foreigner with Whitesnake and Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening
Tuesday, July 17
- Charlie Puth with Hailee Steinfeld
Thursday, August 9
- Niall Horan with Maren Morris
Wednesday, August 22
- Jethro Tull
Saturday, September 1
All concert tickets are on sale now at kcstarlight.com/concerts. You may also call 816.363.7827 or visit the Starlight ticket office 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.