Donor Priority Seating
To honor those whose generous contributions enable us to advance our nonprofit mission, Starlight reserves premium seats at Broadway productions and concerts for our donors, pending availability.
Eligibility for seating within each section depends on the event (Broadway vs. Concert), ticket type (season subscription vs. single show), and contribution level.
Broadway Donor Priority Seating:
Donors have the opportunity to sit in the center section of Orchestra for Broadway productions – the best seats in the house!
- Donor Section A: Orchestra 1, Rows A-E: $500 donation per seat per season
- Donor Section B: Orchestra 1, Rows F-J: $250 donation per seat per season
- Donor Section C: Orchestra 1, Rows K-M: $125 donation per seat per season
Already made your donation and looking to secure your Broadway seats? Contact our donor concierge at email@example.com or (816) 997-1150.
Concert Donor Priority Seating:
Starlight donors receive the best seats available for concerts! Concert season ticket holders have the opportunity to choose from seats in the first 23 rows.
- Donor Section A: Orchestra 1-3, Rows A-D: $1,000 donation per seat per season
- Donor Section B: Orchestra 1-3, Rows E-J AND Box 1-5, Rows A-E: $500 donation per seat per season
- Donor Section C: Box 1-5, Rows F-J: $250 donation per seat per season
To see where these seats are located, please refer to the chart below.
Already made your donation and looking to purchase your season Concert seats? Contact Jeff Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 997-1124.
*Please note: To be eligible to sit in Donor Priority Seating for both Broadway and Concerts, a separate donation per seat is required.